Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Addict


I REALLY love the office. It's been gone since November when the WGA strike started. It's back on Thursday. IT'S BACK ON THURSDAY!!

Yesterday, my TV started acting up (during the OC...maybe the drama killed it?). It chirps and cuts out and freezes. The Telus guy said it should be fixed by Monday when a new software update is installed. Nooooooo. Monday is too late!

(And I am up to my eyeballs in homework so going to someone else's house could be really detrimental to me.)

Oh please God, heal my TV. Please.

Or maybe this is God's message to me that I'm an addict...

UPDATE: It's miraculously working again. Miraculously. With a day to spare, no less.

2 comments:

ms. maybe said...

That is one funny photo. I'm sure Heidi will be recording it. I'm sorry you have to wait.

Heidi said...

Yes I recorded it. I love the photo as well - especially the Dwight/Angela pose.