Friday, April 18, 2008

Endings


When I was nearing the end of my degree at CBC I was pretty sad. I really loved that place and those people. I suppose I wasn't so sad to be done school, but to leave the friends.

When I completed my last class of my sociology degree, it really just felt like a formality. I had already completed a year of law and that class was more of an annoyance taking up my spring time evenings.

I just wrote my last law school exam. I'm done. And I'm not sad. I feel so relieved. I have been working non-stop for the last 3 weeks and now, I am blogging instead of reading. It's so much better.

I'm happy to be done, but it's not like I am fleeing from the school hoping to never see it again. I had some good times and met some great people who I hope to continue seeing around. I'm happy to be moving on after so long in school.

I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.

And now for a little vacation, and then the real work starts. yikes.

[At moments during my test I caught myself smiling thinking about Jim and Pam on The Office last night. I really am a super fan. Thankfully I have friends who record it so I can catch up when I get back. And LOST is starting again too!]

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah you are done!!!!! Yes I actually squealed at the TV when Jim showed what he had purchased (don't want to give away too much). I LOVE that show.

Becky said...

You are my hero.